- 2020.05.21 (Thu)
- AIMA released their survey on the use of alternative data by 100 hedge funds aro...
- 2020.04.06 (Mon)
- Alternative data surveyを公開しました。〜オルタナティブデータ活用についての運用会社へのヒアリングと西村あさひ法律事務所による法的問題点の...
- 2020.02.27 (Thu)
- JIAM Director Keiichi Aritomo talked for "Fintech Initiative 2030", co-produced...
- 2020.01.16 (Thu)
- Financial Service Agency(FSA) published a guidebook on the process of registrati...
- 2020.01.06 (Mon)
- Tomoharu Nakao (representative director of JIAM) was interviewed by Keiichi Ohar...
JIAM, with its mission to contribute to build Japan's investment value chain,
strives to develop an ecosystem for the asset management industry.
JIAM explores opportunities for asset owners to diversity, advance and improve efficiency in how they manage their assets through research and analysis of the current situation and needs that they face. The findings will form a basis for policy recommendations by JIAM.
JIAM builds an environment which is conducive to the growth of emerging independent asset managers and fosters the creation of a diverse and international community for asset managers.
JIAM runs its JIAM Fintech Square (JFS) and showcases global fintech solutions targeted to the asset management industry with the aim to support the advancement and efficiency of asset management.
Ability to work with various stakeholders in central and local government agencies including regulators.
Senior-Level Business Relationships
Vast network of financial industry contacts including industry associations, asset owners and leading service.
A team of international professionals with in-depth knowledge of the asset management industry and broad
A not-for-profit organization with no business or political party affiliation.
HOW TO START AN INVESTMENT
ADVISORY BUSINESS IN JAPAN
JAPAN MARKET ENTRY
Heiwa Real Estate
Japan Exchange Group
Japan Investment Advisers Association
Japan Securities Dealers Association
The Investment Trusts Association
Atsumi & Sakai
KPMG AZSA LLC
Nomura Research Institute
State Street Trust and Banking
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank